A review of Norwich Jobcentre Plus by Anonymous written on Wednesday 26th of September 2012
For some reason I need my date of birth verified before claiming local fuel allowance. I was told in the letter from DWP to make an appointment with my local job centre to verify my d.o.b.
I've just been on the phone for 15 minutes trying to make this appointment.
1) First time I was disconnected,
2) Second time I called I was returned to the same operator at main office not once but three times and then
3) to original operator who cut me off - again.
4) Then I started again with a third operator who finally put me through to the local office who hadn't had a request to make an appointment to verify d.o.b. before. The local assistant was very helpful and offered to answer my question and call me back
5) Waiting now for my appointment time.
Now showing reviews 1-5 of 38
View all Norwich Jobcentre Plus reviews
NOTE: Reviews are submitted by visitors of our site. The contents of this page are in no way representative of the entity being reviewed, Norwich Jobcentre Plus, and are merely third party opinions. Norwich Online accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by visitors and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. For further details, see our Terms & Conditions.
Map showing Norwich Jobcentre Plus on Pottergate